Abusive Staff - bad manager/incorrect food
I used the drive through to get a quick order hamburger and fries. I paid then they told me to wait for the food to cook. They brought out the food. But I asked for a full fries instead of the half full box that they often try to pull. The employee stated that this was normal. So I asked for a manager -and she strutted off.
After 5 minutes , I got tired of waiting - so I went inside to complain. The employee was gabbing about my complaint to the other employees - but still did not notify the manager. I asked directly - "get me the manager please."
The manager came out - and when I asked "for a full box of fries" - the Manager (Andrea I believe) leaned over the counter and forcefully yanked my bag of food out of my hands - saying that they will not serve a customer like me. I asked a number of times for her to return my food - but the Manager refused.
As I proceeded to leave the store - she (the Manager) called me the "A**H***" word in front of about half dozen of the McDonalds employees.
Is this normal Mcdonalds guidelines for its Employees and its Managers - to curse vulgar words at its customers - and steal the food back from customers that it already sold to them ???
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More McDonalds reviews
- Visalia, Ca Marys vineyard
- morons working for mcdonalds
- Bad Day at Mcdonalds
- mcdonalds cheeseburger
- lasalle McDONALDS ON CHAMPLAIN BLVD CLOSES FROM MIDNIGHT TILL 12:15 ?
- McDonalds in Macedonia, GA
- McDonalds McFlurrys made wrong
- New "premium" coffee flavor is very disappointing
- Forgot food!
- messed up ordres
- Got rid of hot mustard!
- No Sweet n Low offered
- mcdonalds emerald empire branch
- Monopoly game instant win
- Mcdonalds rude staff and manager
- Abusive employers
- service or lack of
- HLN Abusive Commercials during Casey Anthony Trial
- RUDE AND ABUSIVE
- Abusive Gas Charges
- No conference calls on Magicjack
- online customer service emails
- GE Refrigerator problem and abusive tech support
- more staff assistance
- I will not recommend reputationrepairandmanagement.net Michael Allen Bacolas
- Customer Srevice
- Horrible Sales Experience
- abusive harassement
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you