I took it up to the counter and told the chasier who treated me like an inconvienence, I asked to talk to the manager the cashier rooled her eyes at me and said " I will see if she wants to talk to to you." I waited another 5 minutes before the manager came to the counter and it turns out the manager was the one who I saw playing near the grill for the five minutes I was waiting. I bekive the managers name was Kristen or at least thats what her name tag said.
I told kristen the problem and I was treated like a child and told that I has already taken a bite out of it so they cant replace it, I also told her of the wait in an empty store and thats when she started to walk away, I asked for corporates office number and was told to leave before she called the police.
I will never visit that store again I would rather go hungry
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More McDonalds reviews
- "Damn Hot Mustard"
- retarded workers
- mcdonalds very rude employee !
- Playing games?
- Human hairs in my bag
- BWI Mcdonalds Orientation
- Rude employees and ridiculous wait time
- DO NOT GO THERE WORSE SERVICE EVER
- Horrible mistakes
- Cazenovia McDonalds
- Eddystone, pa mcdonalds Food
- Totally wrong burge
- did not include food in drive thru order
- Mcdonalds store27295
- Poor service language
- Disgusting Hot Dog
- Disgusting Commercial
- Glen Rothay Hotel and Badger Bar
- Disgusting food
- rude employee ,disgusting service
- Disgusting and so blatant about it!
- Gross Products
- Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs Disgusting
- Price Busters sells used mattresses
- Sams Club disgusting ground turkey
- Seems they went to Italy to make...
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you