McDonalds Support Ticket
Management - all the above and more...
|Created By:||viper3001||Last Reply:||viper3001|
|Created:||5 years ago||Last Updated:||5 years ago|
|Product:||all the above and more...|
McDonald's of Peru, Ill is the worst place I have ever been. There management(Stacy) really sucks she fire these kids for being sick and not being able to come in. If these kids are sick then they should stay home and not infect the foods that they served at these restaurants but managers and Owners like nathan pappas don't care and these restaurants should be closed down. Who wants to eat in restaurants like these where food is infected with germs and diseases everyday. I also heard that McDonald's use horse meat in place of the meat they have been using.Ewwwwwwwwwww!!! These are sick people!! Burn these restaurants before they ruin too many kids lives.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More McDonalds reviews and tickets
- Somehow the brilliant MBA's in...
- Every time I go to the local...
- On august 16, 2007, I had taken...
- I eat at this Mcdonalds about...
- THE MC DONALDAS THAT I WENT AND...
- My wife and I went to the...
- Dear sir; I visit K F C...
- What can I say...I'm a slave to...
- 02/20/08---Today my wife and I...
- Horrible Customers Service!!
- Horrible experience
- McDonald's Corporation (Mexico,MO)
- Manager Verbally Abuses and Threatens Customers!!
- Fast Food road trip thanks
- Shape up McDonalds!
- BAD FILLET OF FISH
Similar reviews and tickets
- We have had our share of bad property management companies
- Waste Management not picking up from my home
- Human Resource Management Software
- Property Management Match
- RIP OFF!!! BEWARE!!!
- Consumer complaint
- rude employee talking to management
- Waste Management has a little...
- Page removal services
- 2700 Management Co LLC
- Boycott Waste Management - Crooked, SCAM
- We have had our share of bad property management companies,
- Real Property Management Colorado Rocks!
- Tague Lumber : Doesn't hold up
- Bad management and employees!
How MeasuredUp Works