McDonalds Support Ticket
Management - all the above and more...
|Created By:||viper3001||Last Reply:||viper3001|
|Created:||5 years ago||Last Updated:||5 years ago|
|Product:||all the above and more...|
McDonald's of Peru, Ill is the worst place I have ever been. There management(Stacy) really sucks she fire these kids for being sick and not being able to come in. If these kids are sick then they should stay home and not infect the foods that they served at these restaurants but managers and Owners like nathan pappas don't care and these restaurants should be closed down. Who wants to eat in restaurants like these where food is infected with germs and diseases everyday. I also heard that McDonald's use horse meat in place of the meat they have been using.Ewwwwwwwwwww!!! These are sick people!! Burn these restaurants before they ruin too many kids lives.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More McDonalds reviews and tickets
- manager rude
- Needs Better Customer Service!
- McDonald's weird black substance in nugget
- mcdonough locations, walmart location and the one on industrial road
- McDonald's Manager & Staff
- McDonalds fall from grace because of corporate greed and disconcern of their herritage.
- terrible service
- BAD SERVICE!
- McDonalds in BRADFORD ont canada
- Horrible Customer Service-Racial Outburst
- Owner of this McDonalds will boot your car if you shop at the neighboring Starbucks
- Not correct food serving
Similar reviews and tickets
- We have had our share of bad property management companies
- Human Resource Management Software
- Property Management Match
- RIP OFF!!! BEWARE!!!
- Consumer complaint
- rude employee talking to management
- Waste Management has a little...
- Page removal services
- 2700 Management Co LLC
- We have had our share of bad property management companies,
- Real Property Management Colorado Rocks!
- Tague Lumber : Doesn't hold up
- Bad management and employees!
- Ruined Business due to porr claims management
- 24 hour 627 in Madison TN
How MeasuredUp Works