McDonalds Support Ticket
old food - all the above and more...
|Created By:||spacedmanspif||Last Reply:||9281763|
|Created:||4 years ago||Last Updated:||4 years ago|
|Product:||all the above and more...|
The McDonald's store saves breakfast food from the previous day and serves it to customers who expect fresh food. Sausages and biscuits, and biscuits and gravy. They also don't throw away food that the timer has expired on unless it is really nasty looking.The store manager is trying to keep food costs down to keep her bonus.They only deep clean the store when they are having a visit from the corporate office. How do I know this you may ask. I used to work there and they found a reason to get rid of me when I started bringing these things to notice.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More McDonalds reviews and tickets
- Somehow the brilliant MBA's in...
- Every time I go to the local...
- On august 16, 2007, I had taken...
- I eat at this Mcdonalds about...
- THE MC DONALDAS THAT I WENT AND...
- My wife and I went to the...
- Dear sir; I visit K F C...
- What can I say...I'm a slave to...
- 02/20/08---Today my wife and I...
- Horrible Customers Service!!
- Horrible experience
- McDonald's Corporation (Mexico,MO)
- Manager Verbally Abuses and Threatens Customers!!
- Fast Food road trip thanks
- Shape up McDonalds!
- BAD FILLET OF FISH
Similar reviews and tickets
- Bad Food!
- DAIRY QUEEN YOUR ORDERS ARE NEVER RIGHT AND MANAGERS ARE RUDE
- good food
- Bad service and food
- Portion Control Dishes
- Old Food
- danville ky
- very bad costomer service
- BEST food!
- good mood food?
- Applebees; our food was very salty
- waste of time
- Food Poision And Bacteria
How MeasuredUp Works