McDonalds Support Ticket
old food - all the above and more...
|Created By:||spacedmanspif||Last Reply:||9281763|
|Created:||5 years ago||Last Updated:||5 years ago|
|Product:||all the above and more...|
The McDonald's store saves breakfast food from the previous day and serves it to customers who expect fresh food. Sausages and biscuits, and biscuits and gravy. They also don't throw away food that the timer has expired on unless it is really nasty looking.The store manager is trying to keep food costs down to keep her bonus.They only deep clean the store when they are having a visit from the corporate office. How do I know this you may ask. I used to work there and they found a reason to get rid of me when I started bringing these things to notice.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More McDonalds reviews and tickets
- McDonalds, good service
- Good customer service
- Mcdonalds poor quality of food
- Mcdonalds management
- McDonald's biscuits
- Mental Duress cause by McDonald
- McDonalds delivery and customer service
- Very Bad Service
- Bad customers service
- bad service
- Shamrock Shake
- group tire slashing and gang fight at local mcdonalds
- manager rude
- Needs Better Customer Service!
- McDonald's weird black substance in nugget
Similar reviews and tickets
- Bad Food!
- DAIRY QUEEN YOUR ORDERS ARE NEVER RIGHT AND MANAGERS ARE RUDE
- Bad service and food
- good food
- Portion Control Dishes
- Old Food
- very bad costomer service
- good mood food?
- danville ky
- BEST food!
- Wasn't happy with the way food was prepared.
- Applebees; our food was very salty
- waste of time
How MeasuredUp Works